Complete Terms and Conditions of Membership
These terms and conditions of membership are in addition to those contained in the Constitution and Rules of The Astrological Association CIO.
- The membership year begins on receipt of your payment, subscriptions are payable annually in advance.
- Membership fees are revised periodically and members will be notified via an AGM and in writing.
- Terms and conditions of membership, in addition to those contained in the Constitution and Memorandum & Articles of the Association, may be revised from time to time and members will be notified to via an AGM and in writing.
- Subscription payments not received within one month of becoming due will result in the membership being considered lapsed and all services may be suspended pending payment.
- No refund will be made on resignation for subscription payments received. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Payments for applications from individuals with non-GB mailing addresses may be subject to mailing cost surcharges. Any such surcharges will be clearly visible when payment is made.
- The Astrological Association is a Charity Incorporated Organisation [CIO charity number 1152804] and operates in accordance with its Constitution and Rules, agreed with the UK Charity Commission.
- The Astrological Association respects your privacy. Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the GDPR 2018 and other applicable laws. Any details that you provide from which we can identify you will only be used by the Astrological Association to process your order and will not be passed on to any third party. From time to time, we will notify you of matters of astrological interest, our events and online facilities. If you do not wish us to do this please email: office@astrologicalassociation .com, or write to: The Astrological Association, BCM 450, London WC1N 3XX.
- The Astrological Association website contains links to other organisations which may be of interest to our members. You agree that the Astrological Association is not responsible for the content of these sites and only provides these links for your convenience.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions and will notify you of any changes by email giving at least seven days' notice.
- Recordings are non-refundable unless damaged (This does not affect your statutory rights).
- Membership is non-refundable (This does not affect your statutory rights).
- Event and Research Days cancellations: The deadline for requests for refunds is two weeks in advance of the event, although refunds for extenuating circumstances such as illness, will be given consideration at any point prior to the event. Event and Research Days cancellations will incur a £5 cancellation fee.
- Conference cancellations: The deadline for requests for refunds is two weeks in advance of conference, although refunds for extenuating circumstances such as illness, will be given consideration at any point prior to the conference. Conference cancellations will incur a £75 cancellation fee plus any other unavoidable charges the AA has to meet as a result of the cancellation.