Complete Terms and Conditions of Membership
These terms and conditions of membership are in addition to those contained in the Constitution and Memorandum & Articles of the Association:
- The membership year begins on receipt of your payment, subscriptions are payable annually in advance.
- Membership fees are revised periodically and members will be notified via an AGM and in writing.
- Terms and conditions of membership, in addition to those contained in the Constitution and Memorandum & Articles of the Association, may be revised from time to time and members will be notified to via an AGM and in writing.
- Subscription payments not received within one month of becoming due will result in the membership being considered lapsed and all services may be suspended pending payment.
- No refund will be made on resignation for subscription payments received. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Payments for applications from individuals with non-GB mailing addresses may be subject to mailing cost surcharges. Any such surcharges will be clearly visible when payment is made.
- The Astrological Association operates in accordance with its Constitution. At a future date (to be decided), the Astrological Association will become a company limited by guarantee, and will be administered according to the Memorandum, Articles and associated Rules.
- The Astrological Association respects your privacy. Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. Any details that you provide from which we can identify you will only be used by the Astrological Association to process your order and will not be passed on to any third party.
- You agree that links to third party web sites are not under the control of theAstrological Association. The Astrological Association is not responsible for thecontent of these sites and only provides these links for yourconvenience.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions and will notify you of any changes by email giving at least seven days' notice.
- Recordings are non-refundable unless damaged (This does not affect your statutory rights).
- Membership is non-refundable (This does not affect your statutory rights).
- Event and Research Days cancellations: The deadline for request for refunds 2 weeks in advance of the event although refunds for extenuating circumstances, such as illness, will be given consideration at any point prior to the event. Event and Research Days cancellations will incur a £5 cancellation fee.
- Conference cancellations: The deadline for request for refunds 2 weeks in advance of conference although refunds for extenuating circumstances, such as illness, will be given consideration at any point prior to the conference. Conference cancellations will incur a £75 cancellation fee plus any other unavoidable charges the AA has to meet for cancellations.