TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AA CONFERENCE SPEAKERS
The following represents are the terms and conditions for conference speakers, set out by the Astrological Association of Great Britain, henceforth referred to as ‘AA’, regarding Speaker’s participation in the forthcoming AA Conference to be hold as both a residential and online conference from Friday 23th – Sunday 25th September 2022. By accepting to speak at the AA Conference you agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Speaker shall be paid £100 for providing a one-hour talk
- Payments will be made within 28 days after the event.
- The speaker will have access to all AA conference video recordings for 28 days.
- Speakers will need to provide a PDF of their presented material which will accompany their recordings and any handouts and data information.
- The AA reserves the right to record, archive, sell and keep all profit from the sale of tapes, CDs and any voice or video recordings from the event and also reserves the right to advertise any recordings for the sole benefit of the AA and their affiliated activities.
- Speakers will receive a free copy of their recorded lectures and maintain copyright of their talk and presentation.
- The AA reserves the right to change the programme at any time.
- Speakers will present talks on subjects that have not been presented at any other conference. The subject must be new and in accordance with the talk and theme of the conference. The AA board will choose between talks offered.
- Speakers will provide the AA with PDFs of their presentation 21 days before the conference.
- The speakers talk will be recorded in both audio and video.
- The AA reserves the right to archive, sell and keep all profit from the sale of tapes, CD/DVDs and any voice or video recordings from the conference. The AA also reserves the right to advertise any recordings for the sole benefit of the AA and any of its activities. Speakers maintain copyright to their talks. Speakers shall receive a free copy of their recorded lectures within 28 days after the conference provided; they have forwarded all chart data which will be used in their presentation by PDF.
- Speakers must provide data sources if required for any birth charts used.
- Any use of another author’s work must be referenced accordingly by the speaker to prevent any copyright issues. This work includes any visuals (including images from the Internet if they are not in the public domain), audio or written work. Speakers are responsible for ensuring that they adhere to this term. The speaker, not the AA, will be held liable if any copyright infringement occurs. Here is a short video on copyright images https://vimeo.com/498654958 for guidance.